At LX, we share and believe in two key corporate management philosophies “Creating Value for Customers” and “Respecting Human Dignity.” Based on these philosophies and in the spirit of our Management Charter, we strive to promote autonomous management along with its accompanying responsibilities.
Our interest is to uphold the tenets of the free market economy, which embodies the spirit of free and fair competition. Committed to attaining our goal of becoming a world-class global company, LX will continuously pursue mutual benefits of our stakeholders on the basis of trust and cooperation.
We hereby resolve to adhere to our Code of Ethics as a standard for moral conduct and judgement of values.
- 1. Respecting Customers
- 2. Creating Value
- 3. Providing Value
- 1. Pursuing Free Competition
- 2. Complying with Laws and Regulations
- 1. Equal Opportunity
- 2. Fair Transaction Process
- 3. Pursuing Mutual Growth
- 1. Basic Ethics
- 2. Accomplishing Mission
- 3. Self-development
- 4. Fair Handling of Job
- 5. Avoiding Conflict of Interests with the company
- 1. Respecting Humanity
- 2. Fair Treatment
- 3. Promoting Creativity
- 1. Conserving of the Environment
- 2. Complying with Social Responsibility
- 3. Protecting Shareholder Returns