Collection and Use of Personal Information
* Personal information collected and the method to collect the information
Ethics Hotline of the LX Group collects personal information for faith treatment of the report within the minimum required range. The information collected is ‘Name, e-mail address, telephone (cell phone) number’. If you do not want to provide personal information, you can report via ‘Anonymity’. But anonymous reporting may have some limitation in confirming the receipt of report and handling the case.
* Collection of Personal Information and Its Purpose
Collection of Personal Information and Its Purpose is for handling the report including additional check for the complaint when necessary, help for confirmation of receipt of report, etc.
* Treatment of Personal Information and Retention Period
Personal information collected via LX Ethics Hotline system is to be kept in principle for 1 year after the closing of the case for the report, but exceptions apply to cases in need of additional retention.
Consent to provide personal information to a third party
In order to handle the report, the personal information may be provided to a related company; if you do not want this, you should use Anonymity Report system.
- - Companies to receive the personal information: LX Holdings, LX Hausys, LX MMA, LX International, LX Pantos, LX Semicon Co., LX Ventures, LX Glass, Poseung Green Power
- - Personal information provided: Name, e-mail address, telephone (cell phone) number
- - Purpose of providing personal information: to handle the report including additional check for the complaint when necessary, help for confirmation of receipt of report, etc.
- - Period of retention and use: the same as Treatment of Personal Information and Retention Period